As a new mum, you’ve been through many physical and emotional changes. It’s normal to feel slightly overwhelmed because of the new lifestyle and new responsibility of caring of a new born. As a mum myself, I can recall how I felt myself. But I also know how tremendously important correct recovery is, both physically and mentally, for you as a sister.
Considering all the physical- and emotional changes your own body has been through, it will need time to heal and recover. Postpartum period can be considered even up to 12 months, but at the same time, we will always be postpartum being a mum.
Life as a mum is normal hectic. Therefore, it’s even more important that you get the support that you need, delivered in a super simple way, so you’ll know exactly what to do in order to take the best care of you during the exciting time with a newborn.
You may think, how will I possibly have the time to do anything, when I don’t even know when to take a shower? Well, that’s actually exactly what I thought as well. But, I had to take care of myself too!
I had to heal and recover myself after the c-section that I had. So my little one was early introduced to fitness and a healthy lifestyle as well, which you can see on these images.
Your body is amazing! Postpartum is definitively not the time to think about weight loss and how the body was before you got pregnant. But rather about how you can nourish yourself best possible as a new mum, and how you can rebuild yourself best possible in order to be a happy, fit & energized mum! This is what I’ll support you in, dear sister.
When is A Good Time to Get Started?
The current guidelines recommended that it is safe to return to physical activity six weeks after having given birth. There are however many different variables to consider. Such as how active you were prior to- and during pregnancy and how the delivery was.
Please speak to your OB-GYN Doctor to ensure you have clearance and welcome to consult with me as well.
Carin Timskog is a Certified Pre- & Postnatal Coach, Certified Personal Trainer, STOTT Pilates Mat Instructor and Health Coach. With a holistic approach, I’ll support you to build a strong, healthy foundation and lifestyle as a new mom. You deserve it, and you need it!
The Postnatal Muslimah program will:
● Give you the confidence to workout– I’m here to guide you with a personalized exercise program specifically for you as a new mum. To rebuild the abdominals and core is important, not only for the aesthetic, but for the functions of your body! And for you to give yourself strength, so you’ll have the energy to carry out your duties as a new mom.
● Support you establishing or keeping up healthy eating habits– The postnatal period can be tiring, yet amazing of course. It is a time of change, and naturally, the body is in need of proper nutrition more than ever, for both you and the baby.
● Support you every step of the way– You’re not alone. You’ll be supported by me as your qualified Pre- & Postnatal Coach, Personal Trainer and Health Coach, trained to guide you to recover and live a healthy lifestyle with as much energy as possible.
Here is what you get:
● The monthly Postnatal Muslimah program with weekly assignments and coaching. – With simple weekly assignments you’ll get confident in what actions to take next, while being guided, supported and coached on a weekly basis. The program is on a monthly basis.
● The Energized Muslimah Nutrition and Exercise System– Being supported with exercise and nutrition specifically for the needs of a new mother, you’ll be confident and inspired to have a healthy lifestyle with energy as a new mum.
● The Energized Muslimah members area– As a member you’ll receive 30 days access to our private members area. Your program plus all coaching, trainings and progress tracking will live here.
● The Energized Muslimah mobile app– Have access to your coach 24/7 with all your trainings, coaching and more in your pocket.
● Access to the closed Facebook group, available in Swedish and English– Meet other sisters interested in a healthy lifestyle, and join the community plus we host weekly Facebook Live Group Coaching Calls and give our daily bonus content.
Quick Program Overview:
- Monthly Postnatal Muslimah Program.
- 1 Initial 60-Minutes Video Coaching Call.
- Custom Training Programs with Results Tracking.
- 1-Week Meal Guidelines with Grocery List & Recipe Book.
- Nutrition Coaching with weekly feedback.
- Weekly check-in.
- Unlimited Email Support and Feedback.
Join Now for $95 Monthly.
Interested in Postnatal Personal Training in Tangier, Morocco?
In person classes are available as well. Please fill out the form below, alternatively send me an email or contact me on any of social media (Facebook or Instagram) messenger for further information, and for applying. Thank you.