How to build a healthy lifestyle you can be proud of.
You too can have a healthy lifestyle in 3 months.
Don’t know where to get started? Longing to get fit & energized? Let’s get started!
You know what is healthy, and you know what you want to be doing, but you don’t get started.
You’ve tried different diets, tried to cut carbohydrates and you’ve tried YouTube videos or walking outdoor.
Listen, my dear sister, it’s not your fault. What you experience is completely normal and you’re not alone.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you want to lose weight. There are so many different diets and trends that are screaming for our attention. It’s easy that we try to do too many big changes at the same time, which normally doesn’t work.
If you can relate to the above problem of not getting started and neither getting results, I have the solution for you.
The Back on Track Program will get you on track.
With a personalized approach and close communication, we will define your goals and work on these together. We will work on your habits, one by one; so a healthy and balanced lifestyle will happen smoothly. I’ll guide you each step of the journey and keep your accountable, in Shaa Allah. Because, this is the way to long lasting results.
Long lasting results such as weight loss, healthy and balanced eating habits and a positive addiction to physical activity.
This is not just another diet, neither will you be hungry. This is about starting to eat normal and proper food. Which will actually make you so much more satisfied and which will give you so much more energy in a short period of time!
Your fitness program is personalized for you and focuses on building strength and stamina, so you can be the best you.
Imagine what it would be like to eat five yummy meals per day and feel energized and satisfied.
Imagine what it would be like to workout regularly, feel strong and feel firm in the body.
Using my 2 decades of experiences as a qualified Personal Trainer, and 6 years of experience as a qualified Health Coach, I’v helped sisters in for example Qatar and Sweden to live a healthy lifestyle using my holistic approach to health and wellness.
The Back on Track program is a simple program that will:
● Give you the confidence to eat balanced and healthy foods - You’ll learn a simple ways that will give you the strength to resist even the most addictive sugary foods, and start to eat healthy foods naturally instead.
● Establish satisfying new eating habits – You’ll be shocked by this tasty, nutritious way of eating that takes all the thinking out of meal preparation and portion control.
● Support you every step of the way – You’re not alone. You’ll be supported by me as your qualified Personal Trainer and Health Coach, trained to guide you into healthy habits that last.
What my clients say about me:
Here is what you get:
● The 12-Week Back on Track program with weekly assignments and coaching. – With simple weekly assignments you’ll get confident in what actions to take next, while being guided, supported and coached on a weekly basis.
● The Energized Muslimah Nutrition and Exercise System – Working on your habits, one by one, will make your healthy lifestyle a lifestyle that you love to live. Over the 12 weeks you will become more active discover a new way of eating and working out.
● The Energized Muslimah members area – As a member you’ll receive 12 weeks access to our private members area. Your program plus all coaching, trainings and progress tracking will live here.
● The Energized Muslimah mobile app – Have access to your coach 24/7 with all your trainings, coaching and more in your pocket.
● Access to the closed Facebook group – Meet other sisters interested in a healthy lifestyle and join the community plus we host weekly Facebook Live Group Coaching Calls and give our daily bonus content.
Don’t delay, I can only take on a limited number of clients at a time, once these slots are filled, you’ll miss the opportunity to finally put an end to an unhealthy lifestyle that has been plaguing you all these years.
Do you need that extra support and a personalized program? Then this program is for you. Reach your goals faster with nutrition coaching, personalized meal guidelines, coaching calls and a completely tailor made program.
An initial 60-Day Program created especially for you sister, who like to start living a healthy lifestyle and stop having sugar cravings. Improve your habits, and achieve a healthy lifestyle that you will actually love living, and without feeling deprived.
Back On Track
A 12-Week program where it’ll become natural and easy for you to eat healthy, lose weight and keep it off. Get into the routine of regular fitness training, get stronger and more energized. A foundational program for a healthy lifestyle.
Prenatal physical activity should be considered a front-line therapy for reducing risk of pregnancy complications and enhancing maternal physical and mental health.LEARN MORE
As a new mum, there are many changes going on in your life, yet your lifestyle matters also. Be truly supported to get quality recovery, strengthen up yourself and get re-energized.
Fit & Energized
Do you want more? Continue as a member after any of the other programs! Continue to lose weight, work on healthy habits and continue to improve your wellness with fitness, nutrition and mindset.
In-person sessions are available in Tangier, Morocco, for a selected few female clients. Strength training and Pilates also available for prenatal, postnatal clients.
Tired of being tired? Let’s get started!
Welcome to join The Energized Muslimah Facebook Group.
Be surrounded by likeminded sisters who share the interest for a healthy lifestyle. Share wins and struggles, get inspired, learn more how you easily can get healthier habits and increase your wellbeing.