Rebuild your core and be strong & balanced.
Be inspired to eat healthy and get in shape.
Considering all the physical- and emotional changes your own body has been through, it will need time to heal and recover. Postpartum period can be considered even up to 12 months, but at the same time, we will always be postpartum being a mum.
The benefits of training
The benefits of having a workout routine postnatal, can help you not only to get in shape (and lose weight if desired), but also:
- Lay the foundations for strong, fit & Energized body
- Improve your posture
- Strengthen your core and pelvic floor
- Alleviate back pain
To achieve the above benefits and become an Energized mum, it’s important to do the right type of training, that the body actually needs. Walking is great and should be part of it, but ideally, you should also focus on bodyweight exercises and strength training.
Life as a mum is normal hectic. Therefore, it’s even more important that you get the support that you need, delivered in a super simple way, so you’ll know exactly what to do in order to take the best care of yourself during the exciting time with a newborn.
You may think, how will I possibly have the time to do anything, when I don’t even know when to take a shower? Well, that’s actually exactly what I thought as well. But, I had to take care of myself too!
When is A Good Time to Get Started?
The current guidelines recommended that it is safe to return to physical activity six weeks after having given birth. There are however many different variables to consider. Such as how active you were prior to- and during pregnancy and how the delivery was.
Please speak to your OB-GYN Doctor to ensure you have clearance and welcome to consult with me as well.
Carin Timskog is a Certified Pre- & Postnatal Coach, Certified Personal Trainer, STOTT Pilates Mat Instructor and Health Coach. With a holistic approach, I’ll support you to build a strong, healthy foundation and lifestyle as a new mom. You deserve it, and you need it!
The Postnatal Muslimah program will:
● Give you the confidence to workout– I’m here to guide you with a personalized exercise program specifically for you as a new mum. To rebuild the abdominals and core is important, not only for the aesthetic, but for the functions of your body! And for you to give yourself strength, so you’ll have the energy to carry out your duties as a new mom.
● Support you establishing or keeping up healthy eating habits– The postnatal period can be tiring, yet amazing of course. It is a time of change, and naturally, the body is in need of proper nutrition more than ever, for both you and the baby.
● Support you every step of the way– You’re not alone. You’ll be supported by me as your qualified Pre- & Postnatal Coach, Personal Trainer and Health Coach, trained to guide you to recover and live a healthy lifestyle with as much energy as possible.
Here is what you get:
● The 12-week Postnatal Muslimah program with weekly assignments and coaching. – With simple weekly assignments you’ll get confident in what actions to take next, while being guided, supported and coached on a weekly basis.
● The Energized Muslimah Nutrition and Exercise System– Being supported with exercise and nutrition specifically for the needs of a new mother, you’ll be confident and inspired to have a healthy lifestyle with energy as a new mum.
● The Energized Muslimah members area– As a member you’ll receive 90 days access to our private members area. Your program plus all coaching, trainings and progress tracking will live here.
● The Energized Muslimah mobile app– Have access to your coach 24/7 with all your trainings, coaching and more in your pocket.
● Access to the closed Facebook group, available in Swedish and English– Meet other sisters interested in a healthy lifestyle, and join the community plus we host weekly Facebook Live Group Coaching Calls and give our daily bonus content.
Quick Program Overview:
- The 12-week Postnatal Muslimah Program.
- Custom Training Programs with Results Tracking.