This is the program for you who want to feel and look great!
I’ll guide you to reaching you health and life goals by making step-by-step changes to your fitness training, food and lifestyle; at a pace that’s comfortable for you.
Here is what Sara in Sweden says (click here to read other testimonials):
Here is what Norah in Sweden experienced (click here to read her full testimonial, and others):
“I wanted to lose weight, and I had heard about Carin through social media. I didn’t want to work out at the gym (wanted to do it at home), and also needed someone who could help me with the food. I didn’t know enough about what I should be eating, especially not the amounts. So I wanted as detailed a plan as possible.
With Carin, it became possible to work out at home. I only needed to buy a couple of things (a ball and dumbbells, I already had the mat), and then I was all set (the first weeks consisted of only bodyweight training).
I noticed from the get go that the food wasn’t as scary as I had expected. I didn’t have to go around being hungry, or eat a bunch of stuff I don’t like. Carin makes sure to ask you what your preferences are, both regarding food and training.
In retrospect, I realize how individually tailored my program and her treatment of me was. MashaAllah, Carin is incredibly attentive and reads people very well. You will notice right at the beginning how she remembers things you have told her, and notes down your goals. Goals that you yourself didn’t remember that you had set, and that you might have reached without even realizing it!
Talking to Carin feels like talking to a good friend! She’s personal and shares thing about herself. That makes it easier for you to talk about insecurities you may have regarding your habits or your body. Never once did I feel like Carin judged me, where I was constantly judging myself. You will understand what I mean if you choose her in shaa Allah.
Initially, as mentioned, I was looking for a detailed plan that I had thought I would follow militarily, but the more I learned from Carin, the more independent I became and alhamdulillah today I feel confident about my food choices. I feel that I can trust myself.
Sometimes you go through stressful times in life and maybe everything doesn’t turn out perfect, but what’s amazing with Carin is that she encourages you to do what you can then and there (consistency is key), and everything is not always about making it perfect.
Initially, my biggest goal was to lose weight. But Carin helped me to develop more and profound goals. Now it’s more about the long-term plans, to indeed have a healthy trend downwards on the scale (and body measurements of course), but mainly to create good habits that hold for the rest of my life in shaa Allah. Which will make it possible to keep the weight once I reach it. I now find happiness in the fact that I’m getting a little bit stronger every day alhamdulillah. Both physically and mentally.
Alhamdulillah, I look positively at the future. I look forward to continue developing the tools Carin has provided me with. If you choose her as your coach, you will have chosen someone who genuinely cares about you. It has been an exciting and rewarding journey to participate in her program, may Allah bless her for her work.”
- Customized Health Coaching program (choose between 3-, 6- or 12 month program) delivered through the Energized Muslimah App, including nutritional coaching via a habit based approach, mindset coaching, lessons about how to lose fat and how to keep it off, exercise video demonstrations and results tracking functions.
- Personalized training program design. 3 workouts a week. For home workouts or the gym, with adjustments on an ongoing basis as needed. New workout every 4 weeks.
- Training Diary with a weekly schedule. Your program will progress and take you through different phases to keep you getting stronger, improve your fitness and flexibility.
- Personalized Meal Plans with delicious recipes and Grocery Lists. Stay full and energized, while shedding fat and losing weight.
- Your online Food Diary. You’ll be asked to track your meals and write a food diary.
- The Energized Muslimah recipe book: Cookbook for A Healthy Lifestyle, full of easy and healthy breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner recipes (value $15).
- Results Tracking, daily and weekly: so you may follow your progress with training, nutrition and lifestyle habits. As well as progress photos and measurements tracking, so you can easily follow your progress. measurements and weight in diagrams, and additional way to check your progress.
- 1-on-1 Coaching Calls.
- Weekly Accountability Check-In.
- Support and guidance from an educated and skilled coach (me!).
- Private Facebook Group exclusively for clients.
Please fill out the application form here, and if we are a good match, I’ll email you an invitation for a call to speak more.
Here is what you get in Legacy:
● A Health Coaching program tailored for you – With simple weekly assignments you’ll get confident in what actions to take next, while being guided, supported and coached consistently.
● The Energized Muslimah Nutrition and Exercise System – Working on your habits, one by one, will make your healthy lifestyle a lifestyle that you love to live. Over the weeks you will become more active discover a new way of eating and working out.
● The Energized Muslimah members area – As a member you’ll receive 12 weeks access to our private members area. Your program plus all coaching, trainings and progress tracking will live here.
● The Energized Muslimah mobile app – Have access to your coach 24/7 with all your trainings, coaching and more in your pocket.
● Access to the closed Facebook group – Meet other sisters interested in a healthy lifestyle and join the community plus we host weekly Facebook Live and give our daily bonus content.