Your success checklist is inside. It’s the season for setting goals … and I’ve got something that will help you to make them a reality!
It’s a checklist to stay on-track, no matter what goals you’re working toward.
Let’s jump in…
10 Steps to Conquering Your Goals
1. FOCUS & DECIDE. Instead of choosing several goals to work on all at the same time, harness all that energy and focus it toward just 1-2 main goals.
2. Pick the goal with your BIGGEST WHY.
This is the goal that you emotionally connect with and have a STRONG REASON for choosing. (example: “I want to have the energy to play with my kids.” – that’s a pretty big reason)
It’s your “WHY” that keeps you going, so it has to be a good one.
3. COMMIT (No, Really.) Commit the right amount of resources (time, energy, and attention) to make your goal a reality. Treat it like anything else important in your life – because it IS!
4. MAKE A PLAN. Every Sunday, set aside 15-30 minutes to plan out your week and make sure you have what you need on-hand and ready to go.
Then, every night take 3-5 minutes to make sure you’re on track for the next day. This makes a HUGE difference!
5. TAKE ACTION. This is actually the MOST IMPORTANT STEP of all. You won’t reach your goals without consistent action.
Do something daily that moves you closer to your goal.
6. GET SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY. Tell trusted friends and family members what you’re working toward.
Or even better, work with an experienced coach who will help you get (and stay) on-track with a proven program.
With someone in your corner, when you have a “win” or a setback, you have someone to share it with and that will help spur your motivation to keep moving forward.
7. SET DEADLINES. Don’t skip this one! Without having a specific date to shoot toward, you don’t have any URGENCY to take action.
When you feel a clock ticking down toward your goals, it will help you light a fire of motivation.
8. GIVE YOURSELF A REWARD. When you meet milestones along the way toward your goals, reward yourself with a healthy payoff! New shoes, workout gear, a book, or a massage are great choices.
9. MANAGE EXPECTATIONS. Making changes and going after goals can take time and effort. Be patient and stay the course!
Give your plan time to work … and know that some days will be easier than others.
Just keep repeating step 5 (taking action).
10. REEVALUATE. Do a quick evaluation of where you’re at every few weeks.
Are you mastering it and staying on track? (woohoo!)
Or, are you following the plan?
Or, are you following the plan and it’s not working?
This is where a coach can make a big difference – because they have an experienced, big-picture view of your goals and can help you accelerate your results.
Let me help you create your personalized plan to reach your weight loss goals, and get fit & energized. We have a PROVEN track record for success!
Remember – this is YOUR year to shine, and I can’t wait to see you succeed!